Ventilation ducts are mainly used in industrial and construction projects. The application fields mainly involve: dust-free workshop purification system in electronic industry, sterile workshop purification system in medicine and food, air conditioning system in hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, factories and office buildings, exhaust pipes for dust removal, smoke exhaust and oil absorption for industrial pollution control, air supply pipes for industrial environment or posts Gas drainage system for coal mine gas drainage, air supply and return system for coal mine environmental control, etc;
Ventilation duct uses natural air (called fresh air or fresh air) to replace indoor air to improve indoor air quality. So, how does it improve indoor air quality?
(1) Provide oxygen for human breathing;
(2) Dilute indoor pollutants or odors;
(3) Pollutants produced by indoor process;
(4) Remove the excess heat or moisture in the room (hereinafter referred to as waste heat and residual moisture);
(5) Provide air required for combustion of indoor combustion equipment.
The cross section of the ventilation duct has three shapes, which are introduced by * personnel below:
1. Circular pipes are generally directly installed pipes, and their diameters shall be marked clearly when marking;
2. Rectangular, rectangular ventilation pipes are generally built during construction, and the length and width shall be marked clearly when marking;
3. The appearance is rectangular and the inside is inscribed round. This kind of pipe is made of external powder after the pipe is installed. When marking, only the length and width need to be marked.
This article is provided by Jinan ventilation duct. Our website is: http://venturarugspa.com We will provide you with services with wholehearted enthusiasm. Welcome to visit